Monday, April 5, 2010

Nana Jana's Trip to Visit

We had so much fun when Nana Jana came to visit. Thankfully, Papa's surgery went well, and we were able to spend some quality time with him and Granny on the farm. I don't know about Cooper and Nana, but I needed some family time. 


So serious. He looks like an angel with the shiny blonde curls.

Papa and Cooper rode around the farm on the Kubota all to day. They had the best time. Cooper would just talk and talk. What a big boy up next to his Papa.

Taking a rest from the day's activities...

...and, he's back up again!!

My precious boy!

Nana Jana and Cooper picking a flower for Granny. My mom and I used to do this very same thing. This is such a special thing for me to capture.

Of course, every little boy can turn a flower into a baseball bat. He just kept swinging!

There's no better way to end a day on the farm than in the arms of Granny! Oh to be little again...

No comments:

Post a Comment