Monday, March 8, 2010

Oh What To Do On A Lazy Saturday Afternoon

Cooper has this thing where he loves to empty a shelf or two on the DVD case, and then he will move on to something else. Well, for whatever reason, he felt the need to empty much, much more on Saturday afternoon. See for yourself...

Let's get started. Keep in mind, it usually doesn't amount to much more than what you see on the floor here.

It's keeps growing...

and growing...notice he's having to stretch over the massive pile now.

He's assessing the situation. Do I need to trash a little more??

Oh, why not?

His feet have disappeared, and I am left with the mess to clean-up.

DISCLAIMER: No DVD's were harmed with the making of this blogspot. All Blu-ray discs are out of his reach.

AND HE'S NOT EVEN 2 YEARS OLD YET! AHHHHH...
I bet I know who's raising I'm paying for, and it isn't yours truly! 
*Polishing my halo now!*

No comments:

Post a Comment